Sunday 13 May 2012

Another high...!

Hi!

Back from a tough weekend up in the north... 21107m of running... But it was great fun and I already want to sign up for next year. I realized that I have post more and more seldom here, but atleast I've kept my weekly posts. I guess that is how it will look like in the future as well due to time constrains. I will do one post per week (atleast) where I update you on the current developments in terms of PnL and give some short market comments.

The algo managed to take old the old highs once again mostly on the back of the weaker SEK, and the last three months have been fantastic when one remember the volatile equity-markets... :)

It is time to ship in more money... I've found a new brokes which seems much more reliable than my current, I want to stay objective but I can atleast mentioned that it has been around for many years...

On a negative note: I have been stopped out of all my discretionary bets (Still up USD 187 since inception), which leaves me with a square book and I will be a bit picky going forward given time constrains... My current view are that SEK will weaken even more than what it has already been doing the last week. Markets starts to price cuts in Sweden, and I agree... The weak industrial production in combination with an inlation than runs at 1.3% year-on-year should make the Riksbanken afraid that Sweden are entering a nasty deflationary scenario. I think there are more potential in this move, but I won't do anything before I got everything settled at my new broker.

Current equity-curve algo:


Current positions:

Short EURUSD
Short USDJPY
Long GBPJPY (been sig-sawed once the last week)
Long USDSEK
Short AUDCAD


Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment