Sunday 15 April 2012

Weekly update - post Easter

Hi!

This week was a very busy one at work, so not a lot of focus of further development the recent days... I continue to follow my daily routines in terms of updating my models according to new signals, but that is it for the moment.

Markets lately have been characterized by range-bound behaviour, and it is really a tug-of war given the major currencies. Macro has continued to come in a bit week, also in the US. But, I still believe the USD looks a bit more interesting relative to the other majors, so I keep my stance for stronger dollar.

Below, the usual update in terms of graphs...


The bad trend in the discretionary portfolio continues... :( While the discretionary portfolio feels really solid - also when considering that equities have performed quite bad lately.

In terms of USD:

Total USD 4180
Algo: USD 1868
Disc: USD 352

Positionwise... I have added to my long AUDNZD position and now runs twice the original size in the discretionary portfolio. I keep my long USDJPY with the stop at 80.40 and the short EURUSD with a stop at 1.3270 and a target below 1.29...

Discr:
Long USDJPY
Short EURUSD
Long AUDNZD

Algo...

I have been forth and back in USDSEK and USDJPY the last week, and the current positioning looks like:

Short EURUSD
Short USDSEK (6,7965)
Short AUDCAD
Long USDJPY (will change to a short position when markets open)
Short GBPJPY

Have a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment