Sunday 1 April 2012

Arghh... Sunday pushed my stop

Hi...!

A bit annoyed at the moment. Markets just opened, and my stop on EURCHF was triggered just because it was a wide bid/offer spread on open (I had used a trigger on bid, I will never do that again).

Anyways, I had a great weekend... Hopefully you did as well. :)

Short recap, see updated P/L for the algo down below.

Algo:  USD 1480
Discr. USD 548

As you can see, the algo increased the lead last week... I have to come up with something special quite soon. :)




Well, marketswise...The Japanese fiscal year has just ended, and the usual saying is that is usually bad news for the Yen. I am not sure about that, but all my models are pointing to weaker fundamentals for the Yen - USDJPY continues to look interesting with still quite solid macro in the US. So, I keep my call for stronger USD vs. JPY.

Positions:

Discretionary:

Long 2*USDJPY (I was stopped out on position this week, but just added another here at 83.04 - stop 81,97, target 84,75)
Short EURUSD
Long EURCHF (added a new position after my annoying stop - still stop at 1,2022 but trigger on offer)

Algo.

Long USDJPY
Short AUDCAD
Short EURUSD
Short USDSEK
Short GBJPY (just went short 132,984 after three days of whip-saw, and for once a profitable whip-saw)...

That's all for this time...


No comments:

Post a Comment