Thursday 9 February 2012

ECB-day...

Always one of the most important days of the month, and mr. Draghi delivered just as expected today - no further cuts and no additional measures. I think the Q&A was slightly tilted to the hawkish side. But all-in-all I think this should continue to be a good environment for risky assets, also remebering that the US intial jobless claims continued to come in at a very low level today - further jobcreation in US.

No new positions in the discretionary portfolio (Long EurChf and CadChf)... One I am looking at is the "trader's death cross"; UsdJpy, I am looking to go long that cross, but first I need confirmation that yields in US starts to move upwards and secondly I need UsdJpy to take out its recent high confirming a trend change.

Algos:

Still no signals...

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment