Wednesday 7 March 2012

First model fully implemented

Quick update... I feel my update-frequency is a bit too high to be able to keep up with it in the long run, so I will try to limit myself to maximum three updates per week.

I just decided to take on a short position in USDSEK, the original plan was to wait for a change in signal before I entered into a position in SEK, however, given the strong performance in USDSEK lately I felt this could be a good oppurtunity to implement the last algo-signal from a risk-reward point of view. So, now the first model is fully implemented... :) I will spend some time this weekend on thinking of how I will implement my next model (trend-following) and also try to finish my development of a carry-trading model I have been working on for a long time now. I want to trade some emerging-markets currencies now...!

Algo =>

Short USDSEK at 6,7872 (stop 6,925)
Short EURUSD
Short GBPJPY

Potentially short AUDCAD

Discrenationary

Long 3*USDJPY

(it requires a lot of patience to sit and wait for the targets to be hit...)

Nice W/E!

No comments:

Post a Comment