Sunday 18 March 2012

Track record

Hi!

So, I have finally put a framework in place which makes it possible to do show you a daily track-record... It took some time, but it was definitely worth it... I will only do this for my algo-portfolio while my discretionary trading will be updated weekly. See graph below for the P/L in % since inception... Bear in mind that I show the the return as % as if I would have sized my position according to my own system, but in reality I have so far taken the same size at all times. I will see how I do in the future, but it will require quite some more work and a significantly bigger deposit.


In terms of dollar... Then the current reading: Algo: + USD 1391 Discr: + USD 841
It will be nice to follow the portfolios now when the monitoring is fully in place... I will update you once a week with the development in this chart - and expect volatility to continue...

Else, I was a bit unlucky to not get my long USDJPY out at 83.95 (traded at 83.94), hopefully that will change. I also promised to start trading other currencies than just Long USDJPY, I am considering to go long NOKSEK on the back of the recent set-back and my belief that Norway looks stronger than Sweden, but I am not sure yet.

Current positions:

Discr.

Long 2*USDJPY

Algo.

I will change position in USDSEK to a short position when the markets open, the others look like:

Long USDJPY
Long GBPJPY
Short AUDCAD
Short EURUSD

Good luck the coming week!




No comments:

Post a Comment