Tuesday 20 March 2012

Grinding...

A short update... Risky assets continues to trade very strong, moste equity-indices are up at the high of the year (S&P around 11%) and I think I read it was the fourth strongest start to a year since 1927. The most interesting to note lately are that yields (longer) have finally started to move higher and maybe we can have more classical asset movements again... (i.e. higher equities => higher yields => higher commodities). In terms of FX, no big movements the last days but I believe more firmly that the JPY will continue to depreciate. So, I decided to move up my target to 84.42 instead of 83.95 but keeping my stop at 82.97. I think that we will see a sharpe move upwards if we break through 83.90/84... I decided to skip a position in NOKSEK due to the price-action, it more looks like something that will grind lower. Else, I think the current environment is more or less a grind at the moment and not much is going on.

Discr.

Long 2*USDJPY (first target 84.42/stop 82.97)

Algo.

The short position in USDSEK was closed down with a profit after one day at 6,7189 and was exchanged to a long position (stop 6.55)

=> Short EURUSD
Short AUDCAD (considering taking on this also in the discretionary portfolio)
Long USDSEK
Long USDJPY
Long GBPJPY

Account equity as per today: USD 4473

Later FX-friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment