Sunday 11 March 2012

Very lucky...!

Hello!

I hope you all have enjoyed a nice weekend, I have atleast... :) What a wonderful weather (and the dark and cold days feels far away for the moment)!

If you have have been following my positions going into Friday you could have guessed that it was a very lucky day for me. I managed to increased my account with USD 700, and now stand at a new all-time-high of USD 4043, I had never thought that a month ago. Up 106% on my initial deposit of 1960 USD, however, I know that it will come dark days as well so there is no need to get carried away. Marketwise, the last week when focusing on FX has been on stronger USD and weaker JPY, I believe that theme could continue (especially the weakning JPY). Which has been good for the discrenationary portfolio, the 3*USDJPY has been reduced to only 1*USDJPY after the targets of 81.46 and 82.50 was hit. The last position is a streategically long position, I will revise it if USDJPY hits 85. I will also try to find more positions to add if either we have a set-back in USDJPY, or adding other jpy-shorts. More to come during the week.

Short recap:

Discr.

Long 1*USDJPY

Algo

Long USDJPY
Long GBPJPY
Short EURUSD
Long USDSEK
Short AUDCAD

Until later dear trading-friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment